IMAGES OF ACTUAL COLORS MAY VARY
Despite every effort to accurately depict each product’s color when reproduced, color differences may arise from color monitors and print capabilities. The screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
In 1989, we first introduced the patented LD (low drag) Buoy to the commercial fishing industry. Hauling in a 700-lb crab pot in 30-ft seas is the most dangerous job in the world. That's why we created a buoy designed for faster, safer pickups, easing strain on both crew and gear. Polyform's LD Series is the best option for any application where a buoy is dragged or brought in and out of the water regularly. It is distinguished as the #1 buoy used in the commercial crabbing and fishing industries today, outselling all other dragged buoys combined.
- LD reduces drag by as much as 80% compared to standard round buoys
- Great choice for any offshore fishing application
- Polyform's vinyl valve system maintains buoy inflation
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Heavy - duty reinforced rope hold
- Offered in 21 brilliantly visible and fluorescent(F) colors
- Excellent fore and aft rafting protection
Buoys/LD Series Size Chart
Buoys Metric Size Chart
Model LD-1 LD-2 LD-3 LD-4 Size (diameter x length) 21.8 x 48.3 cm 29.2 x 61 cm 32.3 x 73.7 cm 39.4 x 94 cm Eye Diameter 2.5 cm 2.5 cm 2.5 cm 2.5 cm Circumference 68.7 cm 91.8 cm 100.9 cm 123.7 cm Volume 11.4 liters 23.1 liters 40.9 liters 72.7 liters Pieces per carton 10 10 10 5
Buoys US Size Chart
Model LD-1 LD-2 LD-3 LD-4 Size (diameter x length) 8.6 x 19 in 11.5 x 24 in 12.7 x 29 in 15.5 x 37 in Eye Diameter 1 in 1 in 1 in 1 in Circumference 27 in 36.1 in 39.75 in 48.7 in Volume 3 gal 6.1 gal 10.8 gal 19.2 gal Pieces per carton 10 10 10 5